Once you send an email campaign, you can follow and see:
- Which emails were delivered
- Which emails were bounced
- Which emails were opened
- Which emails were clicked
- Which emails were unsubscribed
This will give you very important feedback regarding your emails. For example, if you see someone has clicked on your email which advertised a listing, you know that person may be interested, making them a good candidate for more follow-ups.
Tags are labels you create to help organize your contacts. Tagging lets you bring your own contact structure into Rechat. It is the simplest way to organize and categorize your contacts. Tagging lets you easily sort, filter, segment and target contacts with campaigns designed around their specific interests and actions. It makes it easy to look up specific contacts quickly, and to be able to market to them with a click.
We recommend creating a tag for every key group of contacts you'd like to send a message to. You can easily create any custom tag in Rechat CRM. Some tags recommended for Realtors are as follows:
- Past Client
- Hot list (recommended by Ninja selling, referring to any of your contacts who are going to purchase within the next 3 months).
- Warm list (anyone who is considering buying in the next 3-12 months)
Other suggestions for tags to help with your marketing initiatives or just organize your database:
- Hobbies: If you share specific hobbies with your contacts like Wine, Car, Travel or Sports teams.
- Tag specific contacts who you might want to market to for special events, e.g. Mother and Father are good tags so you can send Happy Mother's or Father's day cards.
- If you have special types of buyers you can tag them as such: Investor, Land, Commercial.
- Tagging by neighborhoods, zip codes and pockets might also be helpful.
- Vendor: Used as a generic tag or the type of specific service they offer.