MLS© Search & Alerts
Using Properties section you can navigate through listing. In addition to that you can:
- 3.Send your buyers beautiful and informative emails about listings you've found.
- 4.Create tour sheets.
- 1.Click on Properties on the left navigation.
- 2.You can see the map. You can browse the map by dragging & zooming.
- 3.Navigate through the area you're interested in.
- 4.You can also type in the area name or zip code you're interested in.
Once you're happy with the area on the map, you can start limiting listings to find exactly what you're looking for.
- 1.On top of the page find the Filters button.
- 2.There you can see a dialog like the following which allows you to filter listings. Rechat has a pretty comprehensive list of filters. Set all the criteria you want.
- 3.Once you're happy with the criteria, click on the Update Filters button.
When you're looking through listings, you may need to compare listings side by side on a table. Or you may want to see them next to each other.
- 1.On top-right of the map you can see a map icon. Click on it.
- 2.You can see 3 options. Map, Grid and List views.
- 3.By default Rechat shows you the map view. Click on List and Grid views. List view is specially useful to compare listings on a table.
Once you are happy with a search, you can save it. Once saved, you can always come back and load all the criteria again. Also, Rechat will keep a very close eye on the market for you. As soon as a listing that matches your search hits the market, we'll let you know.
- 1.On top of the map you can see a Save Search link. Click on it.
- 2.Give it a name so you can distinguish between your saved searches.
- 3.Click on Save For Me
If you are interested in a specific listing, you can favorite it. By doing so, you can always come back to Rechat and find the list of all your favorite listings. Also, whenever there's a change on that listing, if it's a status change, price drop or an open-house, we will send you a notification on your phone and keep you posted.